Sunday, July 5, 2009

please leave a message...

Man, I don't know about you guys, but one think I was not anticipating was how hard it would be to set up the face to face appointments! With 1 1/2 months to fund-raise, the people I am trying to reach are on vacation or juggling family members and it has been really hard for me to actually set a time to meet up with folks. I keep clinging to the one verse that says a loving father will not give his son stone when he asks for bread. I know God is going to come through.

My main prayer is I will be 100% funded by Aug. 15th to report so that God may be glorified in some of my friends and family's disbelief. Their disbelief is not that I won't be funded, but that I will not be funded in the amount of time I have. I would love nothing else than to see them come to trust God and understand more of His love and providence!

Sometimes I want to look upon the number of face to faces I have done and the percentage raised I'm at and think..."wow, maybe they are right." But that is a thought I quickly want to take captive! I think of Romans 4:20-21 stating, "Yet he did not wavier through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised." God's perfect timing is truly perfect..and if we believe that, we have to press on and keep trusting Him to provide. He knows exactly when we need to be on campus by! And He will provide what we need in the exact moment He chooses for His glory. For His loves endures forever!

Let's not let Satan trick us into thinking we are alone in this!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP